The simplest and most common Cross is the Latin Cross, which may not have come into use until the 2nd or 3rd Century. The empty cross, usually favored by Protestants, reminds Christians of the resurrection, while the Crucifix, with Jesus on it, favored by Catholic and Orthodox Churches, is a reminder of Christ’s sacrifice.
More About The Product
- Made tough for the many Christian Americans serving in our Armed Forces
- Precision carved from 100% 304-Stainless Steel
- Non-Reactive, Non-Magnetic, Bright Finish
- Includes 24 stainless steel dogtag chain
- Made in U.S.A. – Genuine US Military Issue